Thursday, October 1, 2009

For Pixer

Hey... Have you guys gone through all 10 pixer movies? Well, three of them i.e. A bug's life, The incredibles and Finding nemo are still on my to watch list, I cant stop myself from writing something For Pixer..

Hmmm.. What made me actually write, are strange reactions I got from some people. Some people think animation is a children stuff and though others dont think the same but they find nothing much special in that. And after listening to all this, I started thinking what makes me go crazy for these movies? Well, I think innocence and purity are the most fascinating things for me. And Pixers are the creaters of these. Purely innocent characters.

Many of the times I have strongly felt that some animations come up with such fantastic expressions that no human artist can give.. More than this, expressing emotions through human or animal cartoons can be understood but how can someone even imagine to give such outstanding expressions with a robot? Its one of the memorable incident of my life when I saw 'Wall e'. The movie hardly has any dialogues but there is no music either for last few minutes and all the theatre had gone still.. filled with pin drop silence.. and as Wall e held Eva's hand each and every person present in that hall started clapping so spontaneously and it lasted for two minutes. All the atmosphere was filled with the same feeling. And its really a tough job to fascinate a mob.
Well...
Having great technical team and hard work makes the story success but the most amazing thing about them is having people who actually dream those stories first... Who visualize these stories first in their minds. Without any exaggeration I would like to say that at certain point of their imagination those people must have touched the divinity.

I think the best kind of innocence in the world is the one which is untouched by fear. Only this innocence can see the beauty of any heart. Only this can communicate directly from heart to heart. And you can find such innocence in the eyes of Boo, Woody, Remy & Russel. That makes me go crazy for them.

Well... the worst thing about Pixer is the incompleteness that fills our mind after watching these movies. I never feel like coming out of the atmosphere of movie after finishing it. I just wish the story should go on and on and on... I can never forget how desperately I wanted to play with Woody and buzz after watching Toy story, How desperately I wanted to be with Sulley and Boo when I watched Monsters, inc., How happy was I when Wall e held Eva's hand and How strongly I wanted to hug Russel when I saw Up..

Hmmm.. My appreciation for Pixer is never ending. All these characters have become the part of my life. But this article can not finish without mentioning name of these four directors who dreamed about these movies very first. John Lessester, Brad Bird, Pete Docter and Andrew Stanton. Pixer's all 10 movies so precious because of them. Hats off to them. Hats off to every person working with pixer to make this world more beautiful. Hats off to every single artist who has gifted with the most precious power of bringing smile on other's face.

2 comments: